Tuesday 6 March 2012

Remember Allah & He Will Remember You ♡


They say, when you feel really depressed , hopeless and that you're missing something in your life. Then it's really your hearts' way of telling you, it's missing it's creator. They say, that the heart needs the nourishment of the deen aka religion and some time devoted to it's creator - God in order to be healthy and so when you feel like you're heartbroken and theres nothing much you can do with life ... because lets admit it life sucks sometimes; it's your heart moaning 'hey man, I need to have a conversation with God.'

Once upon a time, I wasn't close to Islam as I am now. I went through this phase in my life, when I was really caught up with the world. I was intact with my religion, doing the basics like praying, fasting etc but I didn't really understand much of it - just the basic things that I needed to know. At that time, I would go through these phases, when I got really depressed and peeved at the world. Teenage hormones what can I say??  Anyway, so I picked up the Quran, after a suggestion from my dad and I started reading it. After reading a couple of pages, I started feeling a lot better. Like this huge lump was taking off my chest and I could breathe again, feeling much more happier, relaxed and pleased with myself. I can't really explain the feeling, you have to feel it yourself. But, it's very different from any sort of happiness that you can get.So now, everytime my heart starts to hurt abit and I feel uncomfortable or unsatisfied with life, I pick up the Quran and just read. Any surat, any time, anywhere. It's the perfect remedy, to fix a broken heart and an unsatisfied mind.

I definetly recommend it. Try it and once you get that feeling I just told you about, I promise you won't regret it. ~ The best advice you can get, is from your creator. The best conversation you can have is with your creator~

Stay Blessed,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day & Tell me what you think !

You Might Also Like ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...