Monday 9 July 2012

Secrets of Truly Happy People

Hey Dolls !

I recently found this really inspirational video on YouTube that , changed my day by making me even more inspired and helped me deal with this little dillemma that has been taking over my life lately.



Bubz Tips in a Nutshell

  1. Your FUTURE has no room for your PAST.
  2. SUFFERING comes from believing your thoughts. So never hesitate to question your thoughts, just like you'd question everything else.
  3. Always focus on, SOLUTION , LESSON LEARNT, ACCEPTING then of course MOVING FORWARD!
  4.  Mind your own business, worry about your life.
  5. Focus your energy on being positive than being negative.
  6. What you give you recieve - so give out happiness and you will receive happiness!
I also really liked Bubz story about the wolves , the bitter wolf and happy wolf . It reminded me of another story I read in Rhonda Byrne's bestseller 'The Power', where she referred to emotions as wild horses. So whenever you find yourself angry, sad or just frustrated you just think of yourself as being on a wild horse that represents that emotion and then laugh it off and tell yourself to get off the horse !


Always aspire to be the best you can be. You're the main star of your lifestory so what do you want to be ?

Stay Blessed,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day & Tell me what you think !

You Might Also Like ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...