Sunday 4 December 2011

Hello December ♡


Hey Everyone,

It's finally December and woosh it feels like 2011, just flew by ! I have to say, that I am so excited for this month; December is one of the best times in the year for me! Everyone seems so happy and everything seems just so fabulous ! I love it. I personally do not celebrate christmas, as I am not a christian however, it's hard not to get in to the festive spirit especially when you are living in London, like me !

My favourite winter traditions, this month are; watching christmas disney movies whilst sipping hot cocoa and snuggled up on the sofa with a duvet and chunky socks to keep me warm, going to the cinema and then playing out in the snow with my lovelies, early brunches and days out (because it gets darker earlier), ice skating down westfield (even though I am going to be skipping that this year, due to this recent medical condition) but, I am deffo going to enjoy watching my siblings and friends get it on and of course, shopping, shopping, shopping need I say more?

There are so many things, I am looking forward to this month and I will hopefully be sharing all of the 'interesting' bits with you. So keep checking back :) In the mean time, tell me do you have any winter "christmas" traditions ? What are you looking forward to most this December?

Stay Blessed,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day & Tell me what you think !

You Might Also Like ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...